5 Reasons to Choose an Electric Scooter Over the Conventional One
There have been numerous changes in personal vehicles and technology and most of them were made in the last 3-4 decades. But one of the biggest changes is that which has become very much prevalent from the last 10 years. We are talking about e-scooters, which are more or less becoming popular among people, especially youth. But still, there is a major chunk of the world, which still hesitates while choosing an electric scooter over the conventional one. If you are one of them, then we guess you are in the right place. Here, we will list the major 5 reasons you should pick an electric scooter over a non-electric one. So, without any further delay, let’s get started.
- Zero emissions and environment friendly: This is to the knowledge of almost everyone that electric scooters don’t emit any kind of harmful gases in the environment and thus don’t disturb the air quality in our environment. While on the other side, the conventional scooters emit dangerous carbon and nitrous oxide gases which makes the air a poison for us. The Contribution made by our vehicles in total air pollution is almost 30-40%.
- Low cost of running: We know that fuel price is a very important factor for any common person who uses a conventional fuel-run vehicle. But almost any standard middle range electric scooter takes almost 1-3 units of the electricity. Thus, whether fuel prices are rocketing in the sky, you don’t need to worry about it as you are going to use a fixed amount of electric energy for your vehicle the price of which is way stable than fuel. In short, low electric scooter cost.
- Convenience: One of the biggest advantages of having an electric scooter is that you can charge it anytime and anywhere. You don’t have to worry whether the fuel station is open or not or you don’t need to worry about the distance at which you are going to find the next petrol pump. It’s pretty obvious that at the end of the day, you are going to come to your home or at maximum, any other place to stay. Thus, you can connect your scooter to charging and by morning you will find your e-scooter fully charged. This is the primary reason why people choose electric vehicles.
- Tax benefits: The Union Budget 2019-20 has given many favours to the electric vehicle manufacturers, which is encouraging them to channelize all their resources to deliver a good quality e-scooter at the lowest possible price. Moreover, the deduction in the income tax filing by the government for opting for an electric vehicle is also pushing people to adopt these vehicles and people are getting comfortable with it.
- Low maintenance: Maintenance of a vehicle, especially of a scooter, is a very important factor while buying one. According to many studies, the cost of owning an e-scooter is almost half of the cost of owning a petrol-fuelled scooter. Moreover, the running cost per km of the e-scooter is also less than conventional scooters.
These were the main reasons which says why you should go for an electric scooter if you are planning to buy one. We suggest you not to consider the electric scooters prices alone, while making the buying decision as benefits are more than the costs. Also, now or later, some day in the future, you have to adopt the electric vehicles in your life, so why not now?